Intercall is an advanced nurse call system which is simple to install and operate. It is a flexible system which is as suitable for a small care home as it is for a large hospital. Adjustments to the configuration of the system can be done at any time - enabling the user to manage patient and staff call requirements.
• Reliable addressable call system.
• Recommended by the National Care Home Association.
• Easy to install with a simple two-wire system.
• Can be fitted to existing wiring.
• User-friendly for both staff and patients.
• Six call levels (please refer to table on back page).
• Programmable text displays.
• Call logging.
• Up to 215 call points (addresses) on one system.
• Clear visual and audible call warnings of every event.
• Built-in intelligence enables the system to prioritise emergency calls.
• Locate members of staff.
• Designed to grow as the needs of the user change.
• All units are software controlled - resident and room descriptions can be reconfigured at any time.